AI Writers Comparison – Copy.ai vs Jasper vs Bramework
Those days of struggling to come up with a blog topic are over.
AI writers or artificial intelligence writing tools are about to revolutionize the writing industry. With their ability to create content in seconds, these AI writers will allow you to focus on what’s most important: connecting with your audience and creating valuable, original content.
In this post, I am comparing the 3 most popular AI writers — Copy.ai, Jasper, and Bramework. I have tried all the tools for more than a month before writing this comparison. In the post, I will be talking about the features and pros & cons of the tools.
Before that, why are these AI writers a big deal?
According to the State of Content Ops & Outsourcing report (2021) by SEMrush, nearly 12% of respondents said that they outsource their content creation to AI writing tools. And, we’re in the very initial phase currently, you can imagine how big of a market it’s going to be in the coming future.
You might not have noticed but you were already using some sort of AI writing tools in one way or another. Let me mention some of those tools: Grammarly, Hemingway App, Google Translate, etc. — ever used these?
Okay! Now, let’s get to the tools directly, but please note that…
I consider these AI writers to be just writing assistants, they are not at all human writers’ replacements in any way. Only a person who understands the topic very well can create good content using AI writing tools.
AI writing tools comparison — Copy.ai vs Jasper vs Bramework
|Free trial/plan||Yes, forever free||Yes, 5-day trial||Yes, 7-day trial|
|Starts from||$49, unlimited words||$29 for 20,000 words||$19 for 10,000 words|
|Unlimited plan||$49||Not available||$199|
|No. of tools||90+||50+||15+|
|Support languages||25+||25+||Only English|
|Marketing copy||Ideal||Good||Not recommended|
|Landing page copy||Ideal||Good||Not recommended|
|->||Get started||Get started||Get started|
- Ideal for startups and serious bloggers
- Forever free with 100 credits for the first month and 10 afterward
Copy.ai is my personal favorite, I have been using it since October 2021 to write product descriptions and website copy — loving it so far.
I am keeping it on the #1 because of its huge range of writing tools (90+ tools), high-quality results, and clean & easy to use interface.
Some of the interesting features that I absolutely love about Copy.ai are:
1. 90+ writing tools
There are more than 90 tools under various categories that make the content creation process very easy. Whether you are creating content for your blog, landing page, social media, or writing a sales copy; they have tools for everything.
At the time of writing this post, the tools categories included:
- Product descriptions — For writing engaging and precise product descriptions
- Digital ad copy — Running social media ads? Use these tools to create the perfect ad copy
- Startup tools — For creating the perfect brand mission, voice, and motto
- Website copy — From writing landing page copy to creating appealing CTAs
- Blog tools — For generating keywords, getting post ideas, and writing long-form blog posts
- Email/letter tools — For writing various types of professional emails quickly
- Social media tools — Generate social media captions, hashtags, CTAs, and descriptions
- Sales copy — For creating sales copy based on copywriting frameworks like AIDA and QUEST
- Writing tools — Various writing tools for writing stories and essays, simplifying sentences, etc.
- Brainstorming tools — For generating tons of growth, product, and startup ideas
- Personal tools — For creating resumes, birthday wishes, and writing love letters
2. Clean and easy-to-use interface
The moment you log in, you immediately understand where you will need to click to get something done. I’d say there is a negligible learning curve. Take a look at it by yourself:
Just select the tools from the left side, provide the input, and within seconds, the tool will provide you with tons of ideas. If you like it, use it otherwise click on the generate more button.
3. Better project management
Trying to work on multiple projects from one Copy.ai account? Fikar not (a Hindi slang phrase for don’t worry)!
You can manage different tasks by using the Projects and Folders feature of Copy.ai — it makes the process of managing multiple projects very easy.
I also use the same account on my multiple projects, as you can see in the above screenshot.
4. Tons of tutorials
On Copy.ai’s YouTube channel and their documentation page, there are tons of information about copywriting that you can definitely benefit from.
I have been actively consuming their YouTube content where they show various different and better ways to leverage the tool to create an amazing copy.
5. Sign in on multiple computers
This was an important feature for me!
As I use 2 different computers, it was important that I would be able to log in on both computers from the same account without being blocked for multiple IP login.
And guess what, you can successfully use it on your multiple computers. In fact, you can even use it on your phone; the user experience won’t be as good as using it on a computer but it definitely works.
This is a comparatively new addition to Copy.ai, they have added various preset templates where you can just provide the information in the asked format and the tool provides exactly what you are looking for.
I tried using the First Draft Wizard template and was able to create a 1000-word blog post within 15 minutes.
Copy.ai offers the most affordable plans as compared to all the other AI writing tools out there.
- Forever free plan — 100 credits to use in the first month, and 10 credits after every month after that
- The paid plan costs $49 per month (monthly) and $35 per month (annually)
Best thing is, you can get a 40% OFF discount code if you signup using this link and use the below coupon code while doing the payments. Click here if you want a step-by-step guide to getting the offer.
2. Jasper (formerly Jarvis)
- Ideal for freelancers, SEOs, and bloggers
- The plan starts at $29 per month with a 5-day free trial
Like any other AI writing tool, Jasper is a machine learning-based content generation tool that helps you create content at scale. What makes it different is that it’s the best for creating long-form content, just click on the Compose button and it starts creating immediately.
And not just for blog posts, you can use Jasper to:
- Generate product descriptions for thousands of items on your e-commerce site
- Create a variety of case studies for different use cases on your website
- Produce quick, easy-to-read blog posts so you can focus on other tasks
- Craft unique advertising copy or social media posts in multiple styles, etc.
Jasper’s AI writing tool is so easy to use that anyone on your team will be able to create high-quality content with it!
I really liked the fact that the tool is created on the basis of the “less is more” approach, it doesn’t require too many inputs from you. I tried writing an article with it, and I must agree that it was quicker than using Copy.ai.
They have done a great job integrating Jasper with SurferSEO (one of the best SEO tools out there); but what does it mean? It means everything you write would be 100% SEO optimized.
Jasper is not very competitively priced but considering its high-quality results, it’s totally worth it.
- Get 10,000 words free when you first sign-up by using this link
- Starts at $29 per month (20,000 words) good only for short-form content
- A $49 per month plan (50,000 words) is perfect for writing long-form content
- An all-in-one tool for bloggers and affiliate marketers
- The plan starts at $19 with a 7-day trial
Bramework is advertised as the ultimate AI writing tool to quickly produce long-form and SEO-friendly blog posts. And it does exactly what it is advertised as — I tried writing several articles for my affiliate websites and they were of great quality.
You can create quality articles in the tone you specify by simply providing a short brief.
Some of the interesting features of Bramework are:
- Lets you create the first draft within minutes saving hours
- All the content it creates is 100% SEO-friendly and plagiarism free
- There are multiple writing tones available — friendly, informational, professional, etc.
- Writes the whole article based on just a few lines of brief
- You can also add optimized royalty-free stock images to your content without leaving the dashboard
- Has tools like keyword research, plagiarism checker, WordPress integration, etc.
- Learns from your previous documents and also from your patterns of corrections
And not just for blog posts, but Bramework also lets you create content for your website, Facebook post, case study, brochure, and more with just a few clicks.
Bramework is pricier than Jasper and Copy.ai.
- Starts from $19 per month (10,000 words)
- The unlimited plan is priced at $199 per month (limited time offer)
An exclusive 50% discount for you — sign up using this link and use this coupon code 50M1PERCENTOFF while doing the payment to get a whopping 50% discount.
Final thoughts about AI writers
If you’re looking for an all-in-one AI tool that helps you with everything — from generating a business idea and creating landing page copy to marketing your business then you should go for Copy.ai.
And, if you’re looking for specific tools for creating long-form content then go for Jasper or Bramework based on your requirements.
If you have a related query, feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might benefit from these AI writers.