Programmatic SEO Course
A comprehensive programmatic SEO course and information library that helps you master pSEO and save 100+ hours.
- Tools & more
The programmatic SEO course comes as a Notion dashboard and contains 5+ hours of videos & more than 10,000 words of text to explain everything little concept in detail.
Who is this course for?
- People who are new to programmatic SEO and want to learn the basics (as well as the technical parts) and build their first pSEO website.
- People who already know the technical parts, but want help with how to choose the pSEO-friendly niches and keywords.
The programmatic SEO course is divided into the following 4 sections:
- Learn the theory – where you learn the fundamentals and understand how exactly programmatic SEO works.
- Let’s get practical – where you learn (through videos) how to implement programmatic SEO on different platforms.
- Information library – a collection of useful programmatic SEO resources (links, tweets, videos, etc.) from others.
- FAQs – answers to all the commonly asked problems that you may encounter while implementing programmatic SEO on your website.
The programmatic SEO course has been created by DeepakNess and you can reach out to him on Twitter for any additional information.