Easy-to-use Sleep Tracker in Google Sheets
An easy-to-use Sleep Tracker in Google Sheets that you can use to keep track of and visualize your sleeping habits.
- All information stays saved in your Gmail account
- Easy to use and customize (if needed)
- Color-coded “hours slept” column, making it easier to visualize
- Can be used for years without purchasing a new one
- Pre-populated dates can be changed to any other dates
- Works on a web browser and the Google Sheets mobile app
What is this Sleep Tracker in Google Sheets?
The Sleep Tracker in Google Sheets is a simple tracker that you can use to keep track of your sleeping habits. It helps you visualize your sleeping hours through different colors.
By tracking your sleep hours, you can better understand your sleep cycle and improve it further.
Who is this sleep tracker for?
This sleep tracker is for someone who is health-conscious and wants to track and improve their sleep quality.
Tips to get started with our sleep tracker
This sleep tracker is created using Google Sheets that you can quickly copy to your Gmail account and start using it right away. You don’t need any special setup to use the tracker. Here are some quick tips:
- Just check the hours you slept in, and your sleeping hours are automatically calculated in the “Hours Slept” column
- The tracker runs directly in your web browser, and you can use it on your phone as well by using the Google Sheets app
- If your sleeping hours are 6 or more, then the “Hours Slept” column will be shown in green and otherwise in red
- In the “Notes” column, you can add any quick notes about your sleep that day
- The dates are pre-filled from 1-Jan-2023 but you can easily change the date just by double-clicking on it
works for me, but can be better
It took me a bit of time to properly understand how to use it but now it’s really good and easy to use. I use it on my mobile through Google Sheets app. Love it.
Elizabeth Broad –
As someone who values their health and well-being, I have found this sleep tracker to be an invaluable tool in helping me understand and improve my sleeping habits. The tracker is incredibly simple to use and allows me to easily visualize my sleeping hours through different colors.
The sleep tracker has a feature where the “Hrs Slept” column is shown in green if my sleeping hours are 6 or more, and in red if it’s less. This has been incredibly helpful in keeping me accountable and ensuring I get enough sleep.