Notion is a note-taking and project management app. It offers an all-in-one workspace to write, organize, plan, and organize your stuff by using components like notes, databases, kanban boards, wikis, calendars, and reminders.
- For individuals
- Personal — Free
- Personal Pro — $4 per month
- For teams and businesses
- Team — $8 per member per month
- Enterprise — Contact sales
⏳ Information last updated: 4 Oct 2021
- Notion offers a powerful note-taking system where you can capture texts, videos, images, audio, to-dos, lists, code blocks, etc.
- Collaboration feature lets multiple people work on a project in real-time (much like Google Docs)
- Comments feature lets all the collaborators communicate in an effective manner
- Database feature replaces spreadsheets and lets you view the data in kanban, list, calendar or gallery views
- Notion lets you publish your notes online even with the free plan
- Hundreds of readymade Notion templates make the task and project management process faster and better
- Nested pages make the organization process better and easier
- Recent development of Notion API offers integrations with various other tools
- Platforms like Super and MDX.one let you create websites and blogs using Notion as a CMS
- Guides & Tutorials by Notion
- Your Starting Guide to Use Notion by Thomas Frank
- How to Use Notion: A Beginner’s Guide
- Your Notion Beginner’s Guide: Quick Start by Francesco D’Alessio [Course]
- Reasons to Create Websites using Notion
If you have any related queries, feel free to let us know in the comments.